Monday, August 13, 2018

Finally was able to sit down and scrap

 Here is my set up right now and it's sort of temporary
because we haven't fully moved in.
This is our shakedown cruise and lots of things are moving
around and changing.
Also, because we'll still be living in our house
 while we downsize, and I'll still be scrapping at the house,
I haven't moved in any permanent storage so
I'll be scrapping on the fly.
 Also testing out new sizes with traveler's notebooks
and 8.5x11 size with project life pockets.
Now I have to figure out how to photograph them LOL!
 I don't know why my PL stuff looks "heavy" when
other's look so light and airy.
Sigh.

A mix of Studio Calico and Pink Fresh
and maybe some Hip Kit.

1 comment:

Holli said...

I think it looks great not heavy at all. We are always harder on ourselves.. i love it!