Monday, September 18, 2017

Tag Album

Not really sure what to call it.
However, I had these tags rolling around for a long time.
So long in fact, that I couldn't tell you where they came from.
I'm thinking maybe Creative Cafe.
Shades of wayback when.
 I just used whatever I had laying around that may or may no
work with anything else.




Now I need to decide what to do with it.
Random photos?
A theme of photos?
OR
just journaling
 (I do have a white pen and alphas).
Or gift it.
Any thoughts?

4 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

Cute tags. I think all the above would work. Journaling, gift tags, embellishment, etc. It's neat you have them. I love pulling out my older work and sharing.

Connie Mercer said...

Super cute project!!! The sky is the limit of how you can use this cute tag album :)

Jen Mc said...

These is adorable

Holli said...

perfect for a gift or even highlights of photos