Friday, September 29, 2017

Everyday Adventure

Love this paper with the star cutouts, so I decided
to roll with gold stars.
I especially love the Buttons galore, they come
with those neat sequins and itty bitty red things.
So cool.
 Oh after I glued the sides of the stars back I stitched the stars down.
I even stitched around the page.
 I left the thread wild because its a wild page.
There is Spidey on the loose with his trusty scooter
on the streets of Brooklyn.
Does Sam not rock the look?
Very fun!
Studio Calico, Buttons Galore.

3 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

This is totally awesome. I love the colors, the stars with the sewing through it, buttons, and a cute photo. I almost thought it was wall decor in your close up photos. Very cool.

Holli said...

omg i love it! the stars are making me swoon

Connie Mercer said...

Super cute, another winner!!