Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Used some mists

Love that the title already had splats on it and it
fit this page nicely.
And the old library card makes me swoon.
 And these feathers in combo with the feathers is very cool.
 I used some ranger mists on the background as well as
some stamps to give some dimension.
(Trying to get those stamps in there - I have a ton)
This was a fun page to do and I love the colors.
Doesn't that yellow door make you swoon?
Anyhoo, Annie and Owen headed back to school with
mixed excitement.
They love learning but had such a great summer
it's hard to get back to the swing of it.

Studio Calico, Ranger Mists.

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

So cute Lynn!!! Love the background created using the mists!!!

Holli said...

Oh my lovelyness this page rocks! That door!!!!

D's Paper Studio said...

Love it! The title is very cool and I like the layers behind the photo.