Thursday, September 28, 2017

Stamping with frenzy

LOL!
AS if I can do it any other way.
These are really really really old Technique Tuesday stamps.
And all these stamps come on a 3x4 on clear plastic.
So I liked all the words and decided to just ink that baby up
and stamp away.
I need to work on my technique, but in my defense
it sort of worked out.
Reality and mind really need to work better together.
Anyhoo, since it was wild on the left side I kept it
simple on the right side and the photo
was soooooo cool it didn't need much.
So the grands - Cavin is quite the football player
and Quintin and Amelia quite the cheerleaders.

Studio Calico, Technique Tuesday

3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I think it looks crazy good:)

D's Paper Studio said...

Love it! I have those stamps as well.

Holli said...

love it.. stamp away great technique bring in old style to make it new again ...