Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Last scrap on the road

I did do this a few days ago, but lack of WIFI/internet
well here ya go.
Currently, we are camped in Georgia, that now has
a state of emergency is some of their counties
because of Irma.
Irma is NOT nice and she needs to make a shart
right turn and go die in the Atlantic.
Enough already.

This photo is a recreation of one we took 10 years ago at
our family reunion. It was fun to do.
10 years - wow and I included a small photo of the one
from 10 years ago.
We really haven't changed much - we all look so young.
cough*cough
LOL
We also did a recreation of the 1st and 2nd cousins.
Since we all looked great 10 years ago I didn't feel the need
to include those. LOL.
However, I need someone to tell me who all the second
cousins are.
Sad though it may be, I've been in Florida since I was 15
so therefore, we all kinda lost touch until
the advent of technology.
So when I have their names I shall add them to my page.
Then came the Murphy reunion on Labor day, albeit
a few days early to work in everyone's schedule.
Another however, the weather totally sucked wind.
It was cloudy, cold and damp.
But we all survived and had a great time.
 Grandpop and Annie - very special.
And photobombed by momma - who seriously 
like momma like daughter.
Spitting image.
So we are poised on the brink of Irma.
We'll make it home tomorrow in time to set our house
aright for her big entry.

It was fun putting these pages together and again,
I brought waaaayy to much stuff.
It did make the whole scrapping thing annoying
instead of creative, as I was hunting things down and
so much I never used.
Therefore, next time, it's up to ya'll to reign me in.
LOL!!!
Good luck with that.

4 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Love them all~have missed you! Stay safe Lynn:) Keep in touch~

D's Paper Studio said...

What an adventure you have been on. Stay safe.

Holli said...

Ohhhhhh the memories. Thank you for sharing your entire adventure!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

These are wonderful, Lynn! Hope you're having safe travels back home. :)