Thursday, May 5, 2016

Mixed media birthday page

Another birthday celebration and again, in Soaphouse Mama style.
Bits and pieces, with scraps and some mixed media
tossed in because I could.
 Isn't that owl adorable. 
A Technique Tuesday stamp I had forever.
 The card with the star is homemade and I lifted the
idea from this PL card and using bazzil cardstock and
a star from my die cut box - well it worked out
really well when the 
colors on the card below wasn't quite right.
I did pop up the star and used my white pen (I know) to give some dimension
and added more bits and pieces.
 Laid down some gesso (which I need to get some clear 
it appears) and used the packaging technique
to lay on the mists.
The blues aren't quite right but I like the
bright fun colors so its all good.
I love the collage photo - again the same as Amelia's
from birth to 8 and another birthday page
not using "themed" papers.
Its kinda of wild-I like that.

No comments: