Sunday, September 6, 2015

Scrapbooking on the road - Round 7

It was a gray day at the NJ shore
the other day and really windy - and the waves
were wild.
So I caught up on my scrapbooking.
More or less LOL.

Got some ephemera going on in the RR Hall of Fame page.
I didn't take a lot of photos in there
which was odd - afterward so I had to use the 
only ones I got. 
It was just so interesting - I was doing a lot of reading
and watching film clips.


 Did some doodling as I didn't bring stamps.
I did add some word stamping on there.


 This one became like a "filler" page.
We were on the move but not a lot of photos were taken
but I felt the "piece" needed to be chronicled.
I smooshed the TH stamp pad around
and then stamped the inker around to make the circles
to give it a bit of background
And splattered some mist that took forever
to dry - so I ended up wearing some.

It's coming together.


4 comments:

  1. Such wonderful pages! I love all your details and fun embellies! BL

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes it is!! Looks amazing. Love the smile page:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's totally coming together! Looks awesome with all of the great embellishments and doodling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such great pages and wonderful details. BL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...