Wednesday, April 25, 2012

You looking at me?

She has quite the grumpy look on her face.
Love it. Babies are funny when they're annoyed.
Anyway, I love messing with white cardstock (Recollections).
I used a square background stamp with dots.
I picked out colors from her dress,
and dotted and then pulled the stamp down and across.
I almost swooned when I found this basic grey paper
that totally matched her dress,
and painted the edges.
(I picked that tip up from one of the mags and can't remember which one).
Her little outfit and hat was made by her Mimi (not me) 
for which I wish I was that talented.
I'm told she can whip them out. Without a pattern. Sigh.
I can't do anything without a pattern.
Lucky girl!
8x8

6 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

The papers you used are perfect for this sweet pic!!! She is darling~ Beautiful LO!!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Such a pretty, pretty page, Lynn! Love the PPs you chose for this adorable photo. :)

sue @ cakeballs, cookies and more said...

I love the layout, amazing what you did with a simple dot stamp. And the look on her face, priceless!

Anonymous said...

awwww, what a cutie! great LO!

angie gutshall said...

So Precious!!

Elizabeth Cooper said...

Beautiful layout, and the picture is adorable!