Monday, February 13, 2012

Hoooooo loves you baby.....

Another baby album done for a soon to be grandbaby.
Gender unknown.
Except I think its a boy.
 Even so flowers are allowed.
 And critters.
 I picked DCWV because it had ALL the colors.
 The Hambly transparency protects that beautiful
flower from the sticker for vice versa.
 And because mom is a librarian, I used a library stamp
and Tim Holtz's definitions on the heart.
And because dad is a musician I used my guitar die cut
and Tim Hotz's musical notes tissue paper.
And couldn't resist the stamp!
 Gotta have pockets and tags for the extra goodies,
 photos and hopefully journaling.
 And the back I kept simple.
 Got the fingers going on a crocheted blanket.
They live in the northern tundra and
hopefully will keep baby snuggy and warm.
It was fun and exhausting to do, as it kept 
kicking my butt on the flow.
And of course I dithered around about colors both
on the blanket and book. 

3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is wonderful, Lynn! I love all of the special touches you added to bring in the parents' interests. You are so handy to be able to make the baby a blanket too! :)

Connie Mercer said...

It turned out amazing!! kudos to you for finishing it. I hve 5 grands 3 of them have one, the 4th his is half finished and the 5th haven't started it yet and he is 3 ~ducking my head!!!

Unknown said...

Great book. Love that you even included some details on the back!