Monday, October 31, 2011

The 12 days of Halloween...

was a challenge over at Moments.
It was a lot of fun. Starting from day 1 - Jess would
tell you what to put on your layout.
Not where but WHAT.
She freaking had me running in circles. 
I finally picked out paper. DAy 1 & 2
Day 3 - make a banner - ok I did- homemade.
Day 4 - make a homemade embellishment.
Well I already did and she said make another.
So I did.
I made that adorable spider from button, goofy eyes, wire for legs and jute
Then she says add a spider. SIGH!
I already had a freaking spider.
So I had to add something new and homemade.
It went on from there. One jump ahead - two steps back.
Well I couldn't let her beat me now could I...
I love the result and it was fun. And you
should see all the others. A bunch of pages
as different as could be.
I had illusions of having all the grands on one page.
But alas I think I have to make another.
Oh gee................
I WON!

8 comments:

Pamela said...

Lol! Well it turned out great! I love it! :)

Connie Mercer said...

super cute!!1 congrats on the win!!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Congrats! The layout looks great!

Sylvia Blum said...

so so so cute! love it :)

Tracey Taylor said...

You always have such great photos. love the one on the banner. Fun Halloween page. Love the mix of colours.

Marlene said...

So cute, and I think you did a great job on that adorable spider...even if I'm petrified of them!

Linda Beeson said...

I like it! Great little banner.

nfaband said...

Nice ... you did a great job with the 12 days of instructions for your page, love all the elements you added.