Monday, October 31, 2011

The 12 days of Halloween...

was a challenge over at Moments.
It was a lot of fun. Starting from day 1 - Jess would
tell you what to put on your layout.
Not where but WHAT.
She freaking had me running in circles. 
I finally picked out paper. DAy 1 & 2
Day 3 - make a banner - ok I did- homemade.
Day 4 - make a homemade embellishment.
Well I already did and she said make another.
So I did.
I made that adorable spider from button, goofy eyes, wire for legs and jute
Then she says add a spider. SIGH!
I already had a freaking spider.
So I had to add something new and homemade.
It went on from there. One jump ahead - two steps back.
Well I couldn't let her beat me now could I...
I love the result and it was fun. And you
should see all the others. A bunch of pages
as different as could be.
I had illusions of having all the grands on one page.
But alas I think I have to make another.
Oh gee................
I WON!

8 comments:

  1. Lol! Well it turned out great! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!!1 congrats on the win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always have such great photos. love the one on the banner. Fun Halloween page. Love the mix of colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, and I think you did a great job on that adorable spider...even if I'm petrified of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice ... you did a great job with the 12 days of instructions for your page, love all the elements you added.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...