Thursday, October 20, 2011

Continuing with the Challenges over at

This one is the Recipe challenge; use a stamp, faux stitching,
Halloween paper and a pumpkin.
Wa-la.
The spider and bats are stamps that I cut out.
And my faux stitching are the bats flight path.
I had to purchase some Halloween paper. *gasp* I know.
So this is K&Co from a pad that had some
really cute stuff, a couple of $1 stamps, sissix and sandlion.
 This next one is the Surprise challenge.
Make a masculine page & get some hardware on it.
All basic grey granola - and my hardware is 
faux dogtags. 
Got a couple more to go, and today starts the
first day of the 12 days of Halloween.
Say that 3 times fast. LOL!

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Great layouts! :)

Ursula Schneider said...

looks like you are making some great progress! Good work mate!

Marlene said...

You're a layout making machine! These are fabulous. I wish I had the scrapbooking mojo - but it left me a while ago, and hasn't returned.