Monday, May 9, 2011

IT was another Manic Monday over at Moments....5.9.11

There are challenges galore and I completed three of them.
This was April's journaling challenge.
Journal a conversation.
Its hard to read so here it is:
Shane: mom stop!
Me. I haven't started yet.
Shane: mom stop taking my picture!
Me: um Nope. Stop acting like a goof.
Me: I'll put it on the internet anyway.
Shane: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
You won't do that?
Me: Wanna bet?
This one is a blatant lift of Elsie (remember her?).
I pore through her book and this pix
was perfect as my son was ever
the PIA clown when it
came to some photos.
 This next layout was just my frustration about traveling this last 2 weeks.
About how I got bounced out of first class
coming and going.
It was also "use your stickers" challenged.
Cosmo Cricket alpha stickers. Yeah!!!
 The last one is Easter. 
Owen,
a vacuum cleaner,
and Easter Bunny mask.
Love love love it. 
Photo taken by my favorite SIL Kevin.

6 comments:

ellen s. said...

i still flip through that book, too! loving these! have a great week!

Lisa Dorsey said...

Great layouts Lynn! Love that first one especially!

Linda Beeson said...

Nice! I'm jealous you got that many layouts completed!

April Says... said...

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA....manic was the correct term too! I need to post mine (go figure).
Elsie...ah Elsie...i do look @ that book often :)

hilde janbroers said...

sweet layouts!! you are such a fast scrapper!

nfaband said...

You are rocking the challenges, love all 3 of those pages Lynn, but my favorite is the photo of your sone Shane.