Thursday, June 17, 2010

moving right along.....

This is sortof backwards but i don't wanna mess with the hotel internet. LOL!! I'm so spoiled. This is the view rolling down the coastline. And what a road that is. IT twists and turns more than the crookedess road in SF. Really. AND the dropoffs are dizzying at best. Really 300 ft DOWN without a guardrail or net. DH thought it was awesome. I couldn't wait to get off the road.The rockiness of it is just stunning and the color of the water was amazing. It was not a sunny day and you could just see the fog rolling in, actually at one point it was just hovering out by the horizon.....
And without further ado, this is the little house just below the Golden Gate bridge. It was just so picturesque. Have about a million pix. lol!!! And NOW..
the Bridge....big, bold, beautiful and taken from the viewpoint as parked by the double decker bus we rode to and fro (you know I'm not into heights right?) and had the most amazingly politically incorrect tour guide. I'm thinking his English accent let him get away with a lot. lmao.......
At the writing of this we are in San Diego one of my favorite cities. I'll try to keep up but there are soooooooooo many pix.

3 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Oh, Lynn! I'm so envious! I love that coastline. Farzad and I drove from LA to SF about 25 years ago and I was just in love with all the views. Your pics are gorgeous. Hope you're having a blast in San Diego.

Linda Rodriguez said...

Gorgeous photos!!

nfaband said...

Gorgeous photos Lynn ... it sure looks like you're having an amazing vacation. Watermark those pics girlie ... you don't want anyone stealing them and claiming them as their own.