Tuesday, January 1, 2008

What do you do w/your Christmas Cards???


Well according to Ali (my pal-LOL) you whack them into squares and make a layout. It absolves you of all guilt when you throw the remainders away. It irks me that *I* didn't think of this, but HEY, its what "lifting's" all about. Read about this in Ali's fantastic book "Life Artist" and had a sticky note right by it to remind me that this was on MY LIST of things to do. The rockin paper is creative cafe - Lucky. Makes a beautiful Christmas paper since I really didn't purchase that much Christmas paper this year. Don't know why because there were some awesome lines out there. Sigh.
Working on my Bimini album and don't you know I had it all planned and thought out, even purchased a "Bimini" album right there on the island, and completely changed gears, because as cool as the album is, and its totally rockin cool, it just doesn't fit the photos, or the story I wanna tell. (thanks again Ali). snort. Need all the help I can get.
As you know I had some *minor* pc issues (insert eyeroll) which my awesomely wonderful DH managed to SAVE 98% of my stuff from my hosed hard drive and get it installed on my NEW PC. However, I'm having a hard time getting Digital Image Pro9 to RUN. GRR!!! Need this program to crop, enhance and print my Bimini photos. OH and remember the 2007 i PREMADE??? Well its just waiting for PICTURES. Which I will have shortly, as soon as I figure out (which is code for DH figuring out - SNICKER) why that software won't run. OH and I will BE BACKING UP OFTEN. You may wanna put this on your list!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynn, I just love this idea (even if it is a lift...LOL!). Thanks for sharing and Happy New Year!
Jen

TanishaRenee said...

This is so creative and too darn cute!