Friday, January 4, 2008

Change is good right???????????????



MAYBE FOR YOU IT IS!!! lol! Actually I LOVE change, I EMBRACE change, when it is I WANT CHANGE. KWIM???? *snicker*. However, I'm not happy when change is forced upon me, say by oh a crashed computer. ARGGHH!!! So with the new VISTA operating system some things don't work. Like my digital image pro 9. Which I LOVE. So I downloaded a trial of PE6. Its different, but may have everything I need. I'm going to search for a trial for 2006 BUT MS w/not be supporting any of their digital image products. So why bother???? I would know how to use it!!! But is it the coolest out there anymore?THUS, I did download Picasa which has some interesting things and can organize your stuff in 2 seconds flat. literally. It doesn't have advanced photo editing. I guess if I took better pictures I wouldn't need that. *insert eyeroll* *snort* bwahahahaha!
OH THE DECISIONS! So if any of you have any opinions (snort) I'd love to hear them.

2 comments:

  1. ok so they are gonna have to fix that and make it work huh! cuz yeah it does have cool stuff on it lololol!
    and IM with you I dont do change good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Lynn! I just got Elements 6 for Christmas. I can't figure it out at all (I'm a Digital Image Pro girl), but I bought a book called Photoshop Elements 6: The Missing Manual, which is supposed to be good. I'm just waiting for my computer to get back home.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...