Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Double Dog Dare Challenge #3


THE challenge: FIND AN OLDER PHOTO OF YOU AND JOURNAL ABOUT 3 MAJOR MILESTONES YOU HIT (COULD BE CURRENT, COULD BE AT A CERTAIN AGE) COULD BE RIGHT IN A ROW, COULD BE JUST 3.
<--------------------Love the way mine turned out. It's a HYBRID. *gasp* I wanted to concentrate more on the journaling and the papers that I had just wasn't showing me the love. Cardstock. Who knew. Filled the rest in with a stamp, quickutz, rubons and primas. This wasn't as tough as I thought it was going to be. I actually did the journaling FIRST. (are ya impressed yet?snort) and then found the picture (which took awhile) and then the design. THAT part was giving me a fit. Until I sort of lifted a LO of mine that I did awhile ago that was sort of a lift from my pal April. It all runs down hill. BWAHAHAHA!
SO take the challenge. I'd love to see what you do with it!

4 comments:

Gaspegirl said...

What a great result... love the layout!

Nancywithajones said...

YOU ARE ROCKIN THE CHALLENGES WOMAN!!

Anonymous said...

oh I really like what you did here...this is beautiful!!

mamajean said...

great piks thanks for sending