Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Traveler's Notebook - San Diego & Nat'l Vet Cemetery

Love how it looks but those gold letters
are a pain in the tush.
They are sooooo skinny and hard to work with
and messy.
However, they do work with the gold hearts.

Having a hard time with the bulk so this baby is gonna
be retired as soon as I finish one last page.


I used a lot of stash - woohoo!
But I am finding I don't "pack" well - I didn't do well on 
our other trips and this time, what I kept
(because my stash had to be whittled down big time)
doesn't ring my chimes, however, it's made me more creative 
with stamps, what punches I have left and I did
break out the dies.
Sigh.
I have no clue what my style is so it's hard to know what
stuff to keep or should've kept.
Space is limited and that's how I packed.
Sigh.

1 comment:

Holli said...

oooooooooo love the gold!!! love national cemetery they beautiful!