Monday, May 27, 2019

Project Life- Grand Canyon

Because I wanted to keep the park map I
decided to roll with this PL style.
There's no keeping anything in that top pocket
so clip to the rescue.
I also do not take a lot of portrait photos but
I did want to use these pocket protector
so everyone will just have to look sideways.

This is a front and back and I didn't realize I
printed almost 2 of the same photos.
Whoops.

I kept everything simple in order to let
the photos shine.

Anyway - 8.5x11 album has been retired.
We are only 2 months in and it's stuffed to the gills.
Taking up room.
So.....
Back to Traveler's notebooks and smaller albums it is.

Tim Holtz, Studio Calico

2 comments:

Holli said...

Ooooo I’m loving this... great photos

Jen Mc said...

That such an amazing place! I love your photos