Monday, May 27, 2019

Traveler's Notebook - 2 pager

Love the Pink Fresh and homemade tag going on.
And that itty bitty wooden heart.
Doesn't that make you swoon.
Loved the train ride.
 I decided to go with all train pictures because they
really turned out well.
This turned into a 2 pager because of the tickets.
I glued them back to back and added them in
the rings instead of taking up space
on these small pages.
 Left lots of room for journaling.
Woo hoo.
I have decided that I totally overthink this style.
So...I'll be experimenting.
Won't that be fun!
Printed the smaller pix by mistake and didn't want to toss them
soooooo....
Of course I smooshed the nuvo drops. 
Sigh.
I have made some ahead of time so that won't happen.
Studio Calico, Jillybean soup.Pink fresh.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Great lo and story!!! The train makes me swoon

Jen Mc said...

I love this!!!