Monday, January 14, 2019

MM - That mushroom stencil

Has gotten around.
I did an Inky Quill thing while I had
that baby out and messy I 
plopped it in all 3 books - sometimes a few
times because - mostly because things didn't go well. 
LOL
 Also played with my new dylusion paints and after
watching Suzanne Rose and her amazing 
mushrooms - it just seemed to be the thing to do.
Again, my mushroom looks nothing like her's although
I can say I was extremely pleased how mine
turned out.
Also had a play day at Holli's where she had
that wonderful woman with a hat stamp
and it just totally makes the page.

That is a graduation photo of my mom and I'm
sure I scrapped it before but it just
totally worked out for this page and again,
I cut it out.
Because why not.
I'm liking that.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I love everything about this. The colors are great together *****love*****

Holli said...

Omg! The stamp works perfectly!!!! Love everything about this page