Wednesday, January 2, 2019

TN - Another yard sale documented

Well because I could and these were the photos
that had my pal Brooke pop in to checkout my Quikutz
assortment.
Of which she glad took off my hands and I love it.
My stuff went to a good home.
And it was soooooo good to see her - it's been a long time.
 There is something to say about putting your stuff out.
Sitting around while people go through your stuff.
 Eventually you get over it because
the whole exercise is about letting go.
Getting rid of.
Purging.
Who knew I had this much stuff
(and there's more).
Most of it gone and we're getting closer to
our new adventure.

Studio Calico.

3 comments:

Lynne Goebeler said...

Wow, yes, it is all about letting go! Good luck with the next step...it's a big one, and we are still waiting on a contract on the house. Hopefully soon, so we can get on with the new adventure! :-)

Murphy's Law said...

Woohoo! We're getting everything ready, we should go on the marked mid January. Suddenly company wants to come LOL!!!

Lynne Goebeler said...

Lol, same thing happened to us!