Wednesday, January 16, 2019

TH - Another play date with my pal

Holli - we have such a great time.
I'm gonna miss that so I'll have to make it up
when we winter in Florida.
Well - that butterfly is a Tim Holtz die and it's huge.
I gifted it to Holli because well I knew she'd love it.
I felt compelled to use it one last time.
 Love how this page was just an artsy expression.
 And have you found those snarky word strips from Tim?
They are wildly funny and things I would actually say.
Just a very fun, for no reason page.


3 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Love it ~ such a great looking cover :)

Holli said...

Love this page.. I’m soooo going to miss our play days

Lynne Goebeler said...

How's your departure planning going? We too are going to miss friends, not things. We have a contract and a closing date of 2/22! Woohoo!