Monday, January 7, 2019

MM- Mixed Media album

This was sooooo much fun.
I went and purchased some dylusion paint because
for some reason my other collections of paint
went in the yard sale and some were dried up.
Headslapping doh there.
 And then I discovered my stencils.
I was trying to do my mushrooms like Susanne Rose.
If you haven't seen her utube stuff - go look.
She rocks.
Well my mushroom doesn't look anything like hers.
At. All.
Her's look soooo real.
But I'm happy with them.
I wasn't quite sure about this but I love
the happy thoughts and it went with my color
scheme and then I found
that photo of favorite eldest son - getting
a teddy bear at his 2 yo birthday party and the
look on his face - just went as well.

And gasp*faint*thud - I cut the photo out.
And doesn't it just rock the page.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

very cool!! Love it ~ fun to play with paint :)

Lynne Goebeler said...

A happy page! 🤩