Thursday, January 17, 2019

TN - I have issues

I LOVE those cards from Paper Issues.
Their swag bags rock. 
I need to get a few more before leaving.
And that smiley - one of my favs LOL.
 So I actually do have hand/finger issues.
It seems that it was not arthrytis but Dupuytrens 
or Viking Hand.
It appears I have viking blood.
Anyhoo, I had a procedure done on each hand
that cut the growth that was pulling my fingers into a claw.
I now have almost normal hands.

It was done in the office, and I was using the hand
right after. I have to keep the brace on at night
to train my fingers to be straight.
I have a great doctor in case there are any
Vikings out there with clawed hands.
PM me. 

It is sooo cool. I can straighten my hand to
put lotion on those parts that are straight
and they look normal. 
More or less.

Studio Calico, Paper Issues

3 comments:

Holli said...

Great 2 page lo

Connie Mercer said...

Oh I do too!! I have mine too, Love how you used them. they are so fun!!!

Lynne Goebeler said...

Awesome that a) it wasn't arthritis, and b) they were able to fix it so easily!