Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Do you know how hard it is to find baby neutral items

Even in the scrapbook world.
Sigh.
So I plundered Echo Park baby both boy and girl
to find that neutral stuff.
Because the parents want to be surprised.
And what a great surprise it'll be.
Tucked under the books are the crocheted 
blanket I made and I found really cute leggings
and onsies in grey and white.
My other niece in charge of the shower
asked if I could help with the grandma badges
and banners she found on pinterest 
and of course I could
Would you believe I had all the supplies on hand?
Surprised me too (well except for the badges and flowers needed for
the grandma pins).
Love the soft yellow and grey.
They also requested books so I found two of my boys
favorite books.
I have had this acrylic heart - like forever
and really wanted to use it.

 I forgot how tough it is to do see through.
But I made it work.



 Goodnight Moon another favorite book
that I couldn't readily find but love it as an ending to 
the baby album.

All this was completed in less than a week.
Love it when a deadline comes through.

So on our way to the shower is when we met up with our friends
at a campground in northern Florida.
Where we discussed going full-time and found our new coach.
So it's all their fault LOL.







1 comment:

Connie Mercer said...

Love that mini heart album. Seems to have come full circle. Being surprised is back in style :)