Tuesday, July 24, 2018

The last 3 12x12 pages and a birthday card

We are headed out today for the east coast for the
grandkid tour carrying all those albums under our bed.

I made these pages prior to our decision to go full time
so these will be the last 12x12 pages which is kind of a bummer
because this is the second page of our Alaska trip.
Glacier Bay.
What a beautiful cruise that was - hanging out
or our balcony watching the glaciers go by.
Studio Calico
 Going a bit monochromatic on this page of Annie
and Owen first jump in the pool of the summer.
Pink Fresh.
 Seems to be the time of summer and Amelia
is also hanging out in the cold waters of NH.
I stuck my toe in once.
It's cold.
Studio Calico.
Did some paint white paint strips and some
packaging technique with mists.
 I'll still make cards and found this adorable minion
card on pinterest.
Love pinterest.
And who doesn't love a minion.
I just wish I thought of it myself LOL.

So because of the limited space in the RV I have
decided to roll with 8.5x11 and use project life type
with of course some full pages to save space
and I will also be doing a lot of Traveler's Notebooks
which is pretty apropos I think.

Times -they be-a-changing and it'll be a fun challenge.
Of course I'll still do the grandkids but
I may batch them for easier distribution at a later date.
Nothing set in stone.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Great lo's love the cards gonna miss those 12x12's but looking forward to your new style

Connie Mercer said...

So cute!!! 8.5 X 11 is is a good idea :)