Monday, January 8, 2018

Was feeling a bit mixed media-ry

Not sure how I like it but hey!
not every page can be a "Mona Lisa".
 The paper is from the December Studio Calico kit
with some cardstock tossed in for fun.
 I wanted some crazy paper angles which I did
and now I'm like hmmm...
then the paper was too plain so bring out
the watercolors.
Why is it when anyone else does that
it looks really good and mine looks like sooooo
tossed about some watercolors eh? LOL.
Anyway its a fun pix of the grands in their matching pj's.

Maybe I'll crop off that goofy flappy long piece.
I'll let you kow how it works.
OH YEAH!!!
Much better!!!

3 comments:

Holli said...

I absolutely love this you should leave it the way it is...

Murphy's Law said...

Too late. LOL. I do like the changes better.

D's Paper Studio said...

Fun layout with so many wonderful elements and love the watercolor. Although I thought the first one looked good, it does look really great on your second photo. Love the pic's too.