Friday, January 26, 2018

An adorable homemade tag

made this page.
I put this tag together for no particular reason
along with others and it works
perfectly on this page.
That deer punch still makes me swoon!
Thanks Holli.
 The star and clock are very thin wooden
embellishments from Studio Calico - and they 
are perfect.
(I remember the "thin wooden" from back in the
day but not sure what it's from - anyone else remember?
They seem to be making a comeback)
 Those embellies are very cool and actually quite delicate.
The heart is part of it too.
A bit of mists in the background is quite dramatic
setting off that lovely dinner of ribs
that just melt in your mouth. If you ever get to
Memphis - you need to hit Beale Street.
It's a happening place.

Studio Calico.

3 comments:

Holli said...

Love the tag works great with the lo also like the color combo with the misting..

Connie Mercer said...

Love the mix media feel to this page~the tag is an added bonus!!!

D's Paper Studio said...

Love! I am sold on the coffee cup. Your layout is perfect. You rocked the tag and other embellishments. I admire you with your handwritten journaling. I mess it up every time.