Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Did some layering

It just sort of evolved after layering PL cards all together
with no other plan in mind except
I did want a grid design with 3 sets.
 I even added all the embellishments and without
worrying about if it would be too weird
to have a pig on the page.
An adorable pig but a pig nonetheless.
 So after everything was on the page I realized
hmmm where was the title to go and
journaling. Tim Holtz tiny words to the rescue for journaling!
And then, the title just rolled and I found photos of
Miss Amelia when she was a tot (she's gonna be 7 soon)
sheesh, but these photos of her exploring the
beach was a good one to go with the tag
because how adorable is she.
I love these tags and there's more to come.
I know you're excited.

Studio Calico.

3 comments:

Holli said...

Oh my goodness look how cute that pig is.. and amelia so stinkin adorable great lo

Connie Mercer said...

Love the cluster and the clips you used for the photos!! Gogeous as always!!!

D's Paper Studio said...

Beautiful. I love the Studio Calico paper. In the photo it looks 3 dimensional. Great layering on the tags and the photos are soooo cute. Great job!