Friday, January 5, 2018

Our Visit to Vicksburg

We took a quick trip to Mississippi the beginning of 
November, just a slight detour
in heading to see my dad in Tennessee.
I did not scrap this trip as we went because 
I didn't want to. LOL.
 I downloaded and have been playing with pic collage.
They have several templates you can play
with for free, and this is one of them.
It came out okay but I'd really like to have
just the collage and not fancy stuff in between.
 I chose photos that reflect the high points
of our trip around Vicksburg.
I'm still undecided on the picCollage, it's
$19.99 - not real expensive and it's
nice to play but I wish I could play more and
see if I could make the collage my way.

Does anyone use picCollage and how do you like it?

I did use PSE 8 back in the day but the tutorial I used to watch from
Scrapbooking ETC has been taken down and
it's been years, and I can't remember how
to do it, but I still have those templates.

Studio Calico with some Tim Holtz and hero arts stamps.

3 comments:

D's Paper Studio said...

It looks like you had a good time. Your layout is fantastic. I love you chippy of the Moose. Is that from the same pack as the flamingo (if I'm remembering correctly.)?

Murphy's Law said...

The moose is a punch and the flamingo is a stamp.

Holli said...

ooooooo the collage is great!