Sunday, February 8, 2015

What happened at the crop

Stays at the crop!!!
A good time was really had by all 
although it didn't start out that way.

I seriously had second thoughts about going 
as the mojo hadn't been flowing well
for the past month or so,
therefore, when I packed it was haphazard
at best without thought or regard.
THEN......
The morning really didn't go well
and when I finally made it to the crop I was
CRANKY.
To say the least.

Hauled everything out of the car and commenced
to scrapping.
Everything was so disorganized and that it even made me more crankier.

Then the little album I was going to use was a PIA
because even the tiniest bulk didn't work
and broke the page protectors.

So that was eventually scrapped and I broke out 
the chipboard which I should've used 
to begin with....
so I'm glad I did a last minute package of chipboard,
my little hole punch thing and some embellies.

Of course because I am giving the album away, therefore I was more
anxious for it to be perfect than normal.












The crankiness eventually went away as the women
at my table became more interactive
and when the goofin' and silliness started -
the black cloud totally vanished.
And wa-la creativity started to flow
and my goal to finish the album - was met.

Echo Park - baby girl.
And on page 2 my homemade flair badge.

I crocheted a baby blanket and used baby yarn because it
was soooo pretty and reminds me of candy - however, I found it
tough to work with - as my fingers aren't as nimble as they used to be.
 I love that snappy little 
headband I embellished it with and you have 3 choices of bands.
oooo la la



The tag I made to jumpstart my mojo a few weeks ago will be used as a gift tag.

5 comments:

Holli said...

love it! the blanket is beautiful.. had a great time at the crop too.....

Paula said...

the baby blanket is very pretty Lynn, and the mini album is too!

Kimberly Kett said...

Lynn it's GORGEOUS!! I love how the album turned out and the blanket is so pretty!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I'm so glad your mojo flowed, Lynn! This turned out amazing! So many wonderful details. The blanket is gorgeous too!

Connie Mercer said...

so gorgeous!! they will love it!