Thursday, February 19, 2015

Last kit - not done at the crop

And this one as well I kept to the script.
It was fun.
Pinks and greys and black.
Simple Stories - 
I'm almost done with my 6x6 pack.
The teal with arrow cut out was used on another page
and that's a fairly new punch and its sooooo adorable.
You'll be seeing it around.
 Broke out the Paper Issues swag bag and a Shimelle sticker.
It is a perfect fit and makes a great subtitle.
I don't use subtitles as much as I probably should as
they do bring a bit more insight and can also add to the journaling.
 Used my last pink and grey bow - more stash gone.
Yes there's more stash - no worries there.
One day when the mojo's low - I'll die cut and assemble some more
of those sweet bows.
Love having them pre-done.
 Love this photo and Amelia is quite the fashion diva.
And there is her sidekick keeping her company.
I made some fishtail banners, still using some layers and mats behind the photo
and I love that it gives a different edge to the page.
I didn't weave them because no one would see since it
would be behind the photo
and I'm not really good at the weaving thing.
I love how they look on the page.

Studio Calico, Simple Stories round it out.

1 comment:

Kimberly Kett said...

Another GORGEOUS layout!! I LOVE the added touch of that bow!