Sunday, October 26, 2014

Circled it!!!

and please feel free to use a singsong voice.
Kinda like when you say "nailed it."

Now that the important stuff is out of the way...
I cut and 8 inch circle because I was tired of being square. (Yunk yunk)
And I broke out the sewing machine.
If you look close I'm having issues with the stitching
and I've tried everything to fix it.
If you know HOW PLEASE put me out of my misery and tell me!!
 It started out not being gesso'd, watercolored or stamped.
And somewhere along the line, things started happening on their own.
I'm finding I love my diecut goody box - just to have little things
already at the tip of your fingers without having to:
a. figure what die.
b. drag out the die for a one time deal.
c. obsessing over the paper/color.
Because I'm not obsessed with any of things anymore.
It's rather freeing.

So What we have here is Studio Calico (natch) Paper Issues Swag Bag 
which are totally the bomb.

Love the little clusters and mom can just journal wherever she wants.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

love the round shape!!! and the stitching, looks great!!!

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Loving the circle shape, Lynn! This is fabulous!