Thursday, October 9, 2014

Just a little bit 'o Jute

Remember when jute was popular
on your pages.
 It was awhile go, and as always, when a popular
trendy cool technique or item came along - I always went overboard
in aquiring said item/technique.
In other words,
I HAVE ALOT OF JUTE!
 And while I have alot I didn't go crazy on this page,
but it just fit.
I find I rather fancy it better than twine.
And let's bring back JUTE!
This is a happy page.
Not just the adorable little grandson in it, but the happy
rays in joyful colors.

Love that this was a mix/match - and I did go a bit crazy
staying with the greens.
Love the Studio Calico kit this month, the use of Shimelle that 
I purchased on a whim and the Paper Issues Swag bag.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

Green is my color, so I'm lov'in your page:)

D's Paper Studio said...

I do remember! Well used here Lynn