Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Another homemade tag makes the page

These tags have been gracing my ledge since they were made
and I've been trying to work them in since I made them about a month ago.
The one that made the page this time is
the Dare to Dream in the upper left corner.
So that's 4 down!!!!
Go meeeee!!!
 I built the page again without a photo in mind and pulled it altogether
by tucking the tag into the side of the mats.
I added extra layers and butterflies because I could.
In the spirit of May Flaum's Use your Stash - I used mist, mist and more mist.
Mr. Huey and Heidi Swapp.
The next was to look for the photo that would fit into the mats.
And a trimmed 4x4 made the cut. (yunk yunk)
I also wanted it to be black and white.
I changed this photo up and I love it because it fits into
the "Dare to Dream" theme.
Climb it, be strong, believe.

New Studio calico paper, Basic Grey, the homemade tag and other
embellies (that match) K&Co. Martha Stewart butterflies because I love them
and used some pearls up from the stash. 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your layout is beautiful.
I love that you made these tags as embellishments before you even knew where you were going to use them….great idea :)