Saturday, December 22, 2007

Whose the #1 Army MOM??????

ummmmmm....... that would be me!!!! because *I* have a shirt, hat and a badge clippy thing that says so AND According to my brilliant army son and his wife. bwahahahaha. WHOM I called at 11 a.m. today and they were still sleeping. snort. Although he was surprised enough to say YOU OPENED THEM ALREADY???? Well doh! I'm the #1 mom and *I* can do what I want. Never could wait when there were prizes around. bwahahahaha! They did GREAT everything's Xlarge because I love big and roomy. Also have a gift card to eat at our favorite restaurant. YUM-O! I'm proud of him and I'll wear his colors any day!!!! HOO-AH!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I love that shirt, and the hat! :D You go, #1 Army Mom! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink and green! Super cute! Now we just need a picture of you in all your new goodies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVEEEEEEEEEEE it! WHEHEWWWW I dont blame you Id have opened it too hehehee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to Go... Nice Set... SOme times we all are kids at heart

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...