Friday, December 21, 2007

Just Call Me Queen of the Mini Albums!






And its all Ali's fault. I read her book. AND acted upon said book. I LOVE projects and right now they are going better than pages. SOOO.....How cool is this. Bo Bunny - YUM-O! Love the paper and love the album. The photos are of my DH and his family, but mostly of him when he was a wee lad. His sisters are gonna be soooo jealous. LOVE that.
The trick to these albums, because you're doing a lot of cutting and pasting and trimming. (not alot a measuring, in fact -NO measuring bwahahaha) Trimming is important, because you have to TRACE and make sure you trace the RIGHT way so your paper goes in the same direction as the letter. snort. And because nothing is perfect, SANDPAPERING is DA BOMB. It covers most all mistakes and multitudes of sins, then makes them look like - well you meant for it to be that way :). Besides the mussed up look ROCKS. Seriously. So this is about the sixth little mini album I've completed in a matter of WEEKS. and trust me I am not a speed demon. I don't look for speed because I enjoy the journey and I don't care how long it takes me to get there. Also included in this gem is the Noteworthy felt, paper flowers and buttons, Lasting Impressions ribbon and Michael's ribbon. and BLING. I love da bling. Bo Bunny also has a PARTY and BELIEVE. We have FAMILY and PARTY in the shoppe. Along w/the beautiful papers. My pal Brookie is working on the PARTY one and it totally rocks. Both are in the store for you to fondle and ooooo and ahhhhhh over. Worth the trip.
SPEAKING OF TRIPS. I'm still clueless as to where we'll be hanging over Christmas. But its the excitement and thrill of the spontaneity. *insert eyeroll.*
YA'LL HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Love this album, girlie! Awesome job!!!!

Jana Eubank said...

Gorgeous album! :)

Nancywithajones said...

IM LOVIN These albums chicky! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!