Saturday, July 15, 2023

Homemade project life card

Because I do have limited supplies and storage, 
I don't have a lot of room for pre-made project life cards.
And I love them.
However, making my own and customizing them
is a lot more fun and I've gotten so much
better at making them.
This is a Sissix thinlet die that has a bunch
of sea creatures on it.
I use it a lot.

As you may know if you read my other posts
I have a love/hate relationship with
those dies that have ITTY BITTY pieces.
Like a puzzle 😐
I am not fond of puzzles.
Oh that "stitching around is a Technique Tuesday stamp.
They have 6 different ones - A fav!

I found because of the way I do things that 
whacking everything out all at once
and then trying to figure out 
where everything goes.
That is not a plan you want to employ.

When I made these I cut ONE CRITTER at a time
AND THEN,
I actually put it together RIGHT THEN.
Of course you have the packaging close at hand to
check out the photo of more than occasionally.
IT WORKS WWAAYY BETTER.
And don't get me started on those itty bitty little dies. 😐🤣🥸



 

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I love your project life card you made. I've been using the app a lot and printing mine. Yours is super cute and I hear you on the tiny dies.