Monday, July 24, 2023

A Traveler's Notebook for extra pix

 I started this TN (I did the outside long time ago and it just laid about). So watching some vids on this I decided I needed a place for "reject" or "double" or "wrong sized" pictures to go because why waste them. So I'm putting them in this album AND I'm trying to do it without pop dots. I KNOW. So far so good but its early yet. 🤣 And it kind of turned into "mixed media" but I have to be careful because the paper is thin.

Working on doing things a bit different but
a style is a style.

I'm also not needing to do a bunch of journaling because
I have journaled these photo in my Travelogue album
and sometimes its just not needed.

When trying to not use pop dots which is seriously tough
for me as I love dimension, stamps and 
stencils can be a friend.

Working on my layering of stamps and stencils.


No comments: