Monday, February 18, 2019

MM- Dancing Queens

I thought I had photographed ALL the projects
I have completed because I am WAY
behind getting them on the blog.
Ah well.
And I'm also having a battle between aperture and photos.
I also spent a few days in the keys.
I'm baaacckk!!
 Enough whining LOL.
I found this photo in a box of photos I had
no clue existed until we started packing things up.
You'll be happy to know we're almost done.
 I used one of my fav stencils and some modeling paste
for the background.
That adorable woman - stamp that looks like a sticker
is from my pal Holli when we had our play date.
I made a couple of them.
We need to make another date to make more.
Anyway, this is a photo of me, Liz, Melissa and my SIL Ginny
dancing at a wedding.
We didn't quite have YMCA down LOL.

Tim Holtz.

Oh and because that book is sooooo thick now - I'm only doing
one side of the pages and trying to keep things flat.
Success with keeping to one side pages - not so much the flat.

No comments: