Friday, February 8, 2019

TN - Seashells on the Beach

I'm really diggin' the traveler's notebook
and it's getting quite full.
Only a couple of pages remaining.
I used a Studio Calico stamp to cover up
a premade saying that didn't quite go.
 It was a beautiful, sunny day and we went to the North Jetty
and found to everyone's delight that the
beach was chockfull of shells.
Alot.of.shells.
Too numerous to count.
So I went into my die cuts and found the perfect
ones to go on the beach to accent the photo.
It was kind of fun to put them together for 
this page.
Old school.
They found WAY TOO MANY shells and did
keep some really perfect ones to take home.
Can't wait to see what projects they make from it.

Studio Calico. QK diecuts.


2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

These are great a size!! They let you tell your story :)

Holli said...

I am sooo digging your notebook