Monday, December 17, 2018

TN - Tickets because I could

Who doesn't love ephemera.
Who has trouble just using ephemera for no reason.
Who is gonna start doing exactly that.
MEEEEEEEE!!!!
I see so many lovely pages that have stuff on
them that don't particularly match the "theme."
For some reason I tend to be matchy matchy so for
these tickets to be on this page for 
no particular reason is a step in the right direction.
Well....
 I rolled with it because
  I already scrapped about Springsteen concerts and
I really wanted to preserve the tickets so.....
I added them to my "new glasses" page with
lots of journaling because:
funny story there...
...LOL...

Long story short - I was zipping across a yard pushing
a table upside down that had collapsable
legs that eventually collapsed when I hit a bald
spot when the table stoppped
and I didn't.
Managed to scratch my old glasses - right in the middle of the lens.
So....new glasses.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

I love it too!! Looks amazing :)

Holli said...

Ooooooo love it