Friday, December 7, 2018

Then there's the Traveler's Notebook

Still working in it and getting used to it.
It's growing on me. I forgot for a moment there's still
8.5x11 so it's all good.
I found a lovely lady that has an antique shop in Arcadia
and she graciously took a few of my Gram's antiques.
 I'm glad I documented them and I do have stories.
My grandfather taught me how to wind his 8-day clock.
 And my Gram, loved her little odds and ends. She ironed
with irons like those, she ground coffee with
that hand grinder, and she loved her Martha Washington
bedspread. That is totally a heavy blanket. 
Using some TH stuff really went with the antique
stuff and that's when I decided I really missed that style.
Since then I have found more antique things I need to figure
out what to do with.
Studio Calico TN, Tim Holtz

3 comments:

Holli said...

Love this

Connie Mercer said...

Wonderful pages~wish you could have kept them :)

Lynne Goebeler said...

That's a nice way to virtually keep stuff!