Monday, December 3, 2018

Christmas cards!! It's that time of the year.


I had a bunch of Christmas paper leftover from a couple years ago
so I decided to use that for the grandkids cards and
they are getting older, however, cuteness in cards is still
on the table in the future.
I'm of the mind to not do cards this year for non grandkidlets because well.....
this won't be our address next year and we've got awhole lot going on
this year. However, I still have time to change my mind.
The snappy PL cards are Photo play. I do love the retro look.
and on the inside there were a bunch of puffy stickers so more stash used
and a snazzy stamp that I've had forever that says
"Merry Christmas" stamped on white cardstock
that won't get lost on the deep red background.

3 comments:

Holli said...

Love them!

nfaband said...

Lynn ... your cards are amazing, I love them all. Now what do you mean next year that won't be your address, where are you heading?

Lynne Goebeler said...

Good for you, doing cards at all!