Friday, September 14, 2018

Barnegat Lighthouse and around LBI

You knew there had to be a lighthouse coming
from somewhere. 
 Of course it's a gray day - courtesy of hurricane Florence.
The inlet was rockin' and rollin' and flinging
its bad self all over the pier.
 Boats were coming and going.
Mostly going.
 However, this boat got to the entrance of the inlet
 and turned around.
Can't say I blame him.
And that is the look of the inlet.
The waves are gonna get ya coming and going.

 Coming back from a hopefully successful day of fishing.
 The Lighthouse. 
Again.
 Made a new friend.  I think I ruffled his feathers.
Shocking I know.
 Don't tugboats make you swoon.
Love a pretty tug.
 Our awesome Coast Guard peeps getting ready to 
hoist anchor.
 Fearlessly headed toward the inlet.
 If only they could get a little closer to the lighthouse.
And maybe sunny skies while I'm wishing.
 Another tug.
 And working, boats don't they make you swoon too.
Doing a lot of swooning today.
And two tugboats mating.
Muah! 😘
Looks like they're kissing to me. 

1 comment:

Lynne Goebeler said...

Beautiful photos, despite the grey skies!