Wednesday, September 26, 2018

TN - Oddly different entries

That I'm totally liking - just like my previous albums.
Scrapping whatever moves me at the time. 
I like it.
So the page on the left - is our fun time with
the grands and ending a great day with ice cream and
a visit to a record shop.
Owen, loves all things music, and has a real 
phonograph in which he plays real records. Very cool.

The page next to it is a photo of my grandfather
when it was about 5 years old that
has been hanging in my home for years.
I have passed that gem off to my cousin for safe keeping.
 I have been using chunky bits in the notebook
and it hasn't been toooo fat.
Love that the bottlecap had Jersey Farms on it.
 On the heritage page I found those stickers.
Very cool stickers - I did think they were rubons at first
which is why they langquished for a bit in the ole stash.
Love how its coming together.

Studio Calico, Tim Holtz, Michael's pins.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Im so loving this travel book... cant wait to see it in person