Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Batman handsewn & but not handdrawn

The owl is about the only claim to any artistic talent
I can brag about LOL.
But when I saw this photo of Sam I knew
I had to do another page with handstitched article
and I was torn between the bat signal
and the bat mask.
 The bat mask was easier to find and I downloaded it
from the internet and actually did much better on the poking
holes and stitching this time.
 Love how fun it turned out to be.
You just can't be serious with a fun, cool photo of
Sam posing. LOL. 
I added the milk bottle cap A. because I love them
and Tim Holtz has an entire package of them and B. because
the colors worked and Batman drank his milk
and C. you're going to see a lot more of them.

Studio Calico on the rest.

2 comments:

Holli said...

Omg! I love love love this lo great job on the sewing

Connie Mercer said...

Love the page and the cute kid. Oh do I see asuper cute milk cap ? **love****