Friday, March 23, 2018

Stapling a photo to the mat

GASP!
I have seen others do it and almost cringed
but I put on my big girl panties
and tried it and love the result - it's kinda cool.
Who knew.
I have this problem with keeping photos - well 
looking nice. It's just one of those things
that need getting over.
 I also brought out some stitching down the paper
and if you don't look real close you won't
see that I have issues going straight.
 Love the kraft embellies and they work
really well with the papers - from
the March kit.
My other granddaughter Annie also napping
with her puppies (stuffed).
It must have been the day for it - especially the girls.
What were the odds.
Love it.

Studio Calico.

2 comments:

Connie Mercer said...

***love the Look*** The cluster strip is beautiful :)

Holli said...

WHAT???? you stapled the photo? (Thud) i will have to say i love it and the stitching too i really need to try to put that on my pages