Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Before cutfiles there were laser cut backgrounds

I can't think of the word I want to describe this
and its making me crazy.
Anyway, I had this laser cut background forever
and it also had a chunk out of it but I wanted to 
use.it.up and get it out of my stash.
 Backed in on white cardstock and broke out
some SpareParts flowers and Tim Holtz ephemera
a bird here, a butterfly there with a watch face.
 Used some gold mists in the background
to add a bit of color for the
b&w photo of my Aunts Ruthie and Toot.
I have no idea why they have kimonos on - so I used
that entire pack of flowers I had forever,
more stash down - woohoo!!!

Studio Calico, Creative Imaginations, Spare Parts.

7 comments:

Holli said...

So vintage love it! And the gold mist just pulls it all together.. awesome job!

Connie Mercer said...

Love the vintage feel to this page ! Great work :)

D's Paper Studio said...

I love it. I have a couple of old ones left as well. You inspired me to pull them out. Awesome.

Tracy Welham said...

A wonderful piece. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Lynne Goebeler said...

Don't you wish you knew the why on old photos like this? 😀

Murphy's Law said...

I do! Sadly anyone who would know anything isn't around anymore.

Lynne Goebeler said...

Same in my family...